template

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bus or Flight?




Holiday is coming soon!!
Every time holiday, I'm always in dilemma of choosing the right transport to go home.
If I take the bus, I've to be patient for around 8 to 9 hours in the bus, plus, the place where the bus stop for us resting is quite dirty, well actually so dirty, eewww, furthermore, not only my bus stop there, other bus from my college also stop there at the same time and the place is too small for all of us.
Flight? Yes, it does can save me 5 hours compare taking the bus...erm... but it's always expensive during festive season...even though my parents allowed me to do so but still I don't want to waste my parents money every time I want to go home, right??
I'm thinking that I'll choose flight for this Raya Aidil Adha, but I hope this would be the last. I've to because of monsoon season at the end of this year, so, it's kind of dangerous for us taking the bus during this season since we've to travel along the hill and there were a lot of accident happened before at the same road we travel and yes, my mom and dad do agree with my decision.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment